Sunday, 9 March 2014

Top 3 + Reminder

Hello dear stampers,

Today we have a midway reminder for you. 
Our challenge # 77

Lace and Pearls


is still running and you have one more week to enter.

Before we go to our Top 3, we want to give Flo a warm welcome.
We're very happy that you're joining our Team! 

And here is her wonderful Midway Reminder for our Lace and Pearl Challenge.




We hope you all will enjoy her wonderful creations.


And now for our top 3 from our challenge # 76

Pink and White

It wasn´t easy, but we made a decision.


The Top 3 is:
#15 Norma
#24 Anita Kejriwal
# 27 Samantha








Congratulations, please grab our Top 3 banner to display on your blogs. We hope you will join us and play along in our current challenge.

Your Design Team.

4 comments:

  1. Hallo,
    In verband met drukte hier eventjes niet bij je langs geweest maar je kaartje is prachtig.
    Liefs Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is one gorgeous card so beautifully,designed and love the colours hugs Cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog... I really like it and want to make my own too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is high Priest Dias and I have over 30 years experience in the Black Magic Spells, witchcraft and love spells. I don't make false promises: I cast spells for you only if I can truly help you. I guarantee an honest, powerful and fast help! You need the most serious help for your most serious ..Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment.